26 May, 2009

Teambluegrass Tuesday! Etsy Finds

It's TeamBluegrass Tuesday! Here are items in the theme of 'Yellow' from some of Kentucky's very best artists, photographers, and craftisans. Search TeamBluegrass in Etsy's Handmade search and find some beauties of your own. There are so many wonderful things, the eye candy is endless! Support the arts! Support Handmade! Support Kentuckians!
Honeysuckle Laundry Soap Vegan Eco Friendly

We are Flowers Too dandelion study n4 8x10


Wipe Your Mouth Napkins
from Facesarefunny




Drop of Sunshine Melody June Summer Clutch
from MelodyJune




Podular Botanical Necklace
from Tabmade

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Those are all some of my favorites too! Thanks for pimpin my laundry soap!! Thanks for pimpin the teaam! Maybe I should do this on my blog...this is a great idea you have! THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices Kelli. I love the botanical necklace from Tabmade.

    ReplyDelete