27 July, 2009

Features on hold for a bit

Hello folks, I know a lot of you regular readers have been returning here only to find that I haven't updated the daily themed Etsy features here for at least a week. I don't want to keep you hanging, so I am posting to let you know that I have put everything on hold for a couple weeks because my family is going through a very trying time, my grandmother is very ill.

If you are the praying type, please keep us in your prayers; if you aren't, please keep us in your thoughts. Thanks for being patient and understanding while we go through this.

Much love and peace to you all.
~Kelli

2 comments:

  1. Sending out prayers to you and your family Kelli. I am so sorry that you are going through this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelli, Sorry to hear about your grandmother. She's in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete