07 July, 2009

How I Spent My Summer Vacation with Chloe B


I have the most interesting 3 month old niece...She's a total diaper-clad drama queen who can go through 15 different emotions in 60 seconds flat (literally!)---and I can't get enough of her.



The photography studios in town were closed for the holidays, so my Mother and I makeshifted a session in the light tent I use to take my Etsy product photographs (it's HUGE and the perfect size to fit anyone under 3 feet tall inside. I still need to adjust the depth of field focus and do some color correcting in Photoshop, but I just couldn't resist sharing this little tyke. I made everything you see in these photos below (with the exception of the starry tiara, and well...Chloe. HAH!)

Favorite shots of the day:


She had never worn tulle before, so her reception of her Independence Day dress wasn't exactly received in the best of spirits. This is still my fave pic of the whole day, even if the misery is clearly apparent on her adorable little face.



Here are some shots of her in her little Punker Baby outfit. She went from this:




To this:




And back to this:

in less than two minutes. Man alive, she is a child after my own heart. I love this kid! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment